This site is but a small snippet of my work.

Through many years travelling and developing my photography skills, through ever diversified outback and urban locations, a passion for capturing my surrounds grows from of my love for the Australian landscape. I seek out small, unseen details. Or fleeting moments of the wider landscape, amazing because it was able to be captured at just the right moment in time. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Contact me if you wish to use or reproduce images found on this site.
email;gordon.landscapedetails@gmail.com

Previous Photography posts are spread over multiple pages; use the 'Blog Archive' menu at the page end or;

*Click 'OLDER' at the bottom of the page*

*Click On Images For Larger View*


Sydney Love Affair Four: the final chapter.




About Sydney.
Dover Heights meets Pacific Ocean. I was so very lucky to have stayed with an amazing friend in an amazing place perched right on these cliffs. The roar of the ocean and the cool breeze was a nice change from inland Carlton!
Tangled Powerline Interchange. Part of my continued fascination with powerlines. This is great, so many jumps and crossovers on the one pole.
Worn Bluestone Steps. Bennelong. Good old durable stone, but multiply 200 years of foot traffic and you have an eternal physical record of those journeys before you.