This site is but a small snippet of my work.

Through many years travelling and developing my photography skills, through ever diversified outback and urban locations, a passion for capturing my surrounds grows from of my love for the Australian landscape. I seek out small, unseen details. Or fleeting moments of the wider landscape, amazing because it was able to be captured at just the right moment in time. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Contact me if you wish to use or reproduce images found on this site.
email;gordon.landscapedetails@gmail.com

Previous Photography posts are spread over multiple pages; use the 'Blog Archive' menu at the page end or;

*Click 'OLDER' at the bottom of the page*

*Click On Images For Larger View*


Christmas in the Alpine National Park




This year was a total bypass of Christmas in the traditional sense; no tree, no presents, no turkey, no bon-bons (this probably the hardest loss...no bad jokes to memorise) and no staying at home. Instead camping on top of the world near the Howqua River south of Mount Buller. A week of no mobile reception, minimal fuss, and no christmas stress.

The Bluff. Looking North towards Mount Buller across burnt alpine plains.
The Bluff. Looking Sourth towards Eildon with stunted Alpine Snowgums.
Howqua River Tree Branch. River flooding breaks limbs off trees near the highwater-line.
The Bluff. View across to Mount Stirling.