This site is but a small snippet of my work.

Through many years travelling and developing my photography skills, through ever diversified outback and urban locations, a passion for capturing my surrounds grows from of my love for the Australian landscape. I seek out small, unseen details. Or fleeting moments of the wider landscape, amazing because it was able to be captured at just the right moment in time. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Contact me if you wish to use or reproduce images found on this site.
email;gordon.landscapedetails@gmail.com

Previous Photography posts are spread over multiple pages; use the 'Blog Archive' menu at the page end or;

*Click 'OLDER' at the bottom of the page*

*Click On Images For Larger View*


Towering High Above

Glasshouse Mountains Pine Forest Plantations 2009. Pine forest are another subject of fascination for me. A carefully crafted monoculture is an interesting thing to behold. The eeriness of a pineforest is something created from this monoculture, the trees so foreign even wildlife hasnt adapted to being within the forest, and hence it feels so quiet and you feel so isolated within the tall slender trunks.