This site is but a small snippet of my work.

Through many years travelling and developing my photography skills, through ever diversified outback and urban locations, a passion for capturing my surrounds grows from of my love for the Australian landscape. I seek out small, unseen details. Or fleeting moments of the wider landscape, amazing because it was able to be captured at just the right moment in time. I hope you enjoy my photos.

Contact me if you wish to use or reproduce images found on this site.
email;gordon.landscapedetails@gmail.com

Previous Photography posts are spread over multiple pages; use the 'Blog Archive' menu at the page end or;

*Click 'OLDER' at the bottom of the page*

*Click On Images For Larger View*


Queensland Beaches 2009. How  do you tell a story of a most unforgettable discovery of Australia, yourself and your love of photography? In this very differing series it is through the small details within the sand on some of the most serene sandy beaches i have ever stepped upon. Maybe next time i will give you a greater visual of the Landscape, but this was the holiday that defined my interest in capturing the Detail. Not Macro, but not a Landscape. Uncomplicated compositions where the subject and its context tells a whole story of the micro climate, part of a greater whole, but rarely focused upon soley.